Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentines Day

So a year ago this time we got engaged! I can't believe it has already been a year. It seem so long ago and, at the same time, like it was yesterday. We decided to do something similar to what we did last year so we made a reservation at Chef's table, a super fancy restaurant that just happens to be like a block away. While I didn't have any plans to get an outfit, like we did last year, Nathan surprised me an we went shopping. He bought me a really nice trenchcoat and a cute outfit to wear. Here are the pictures:



We didn't do much of anything else that night, but the next night we got dressed up again and went to the Cinderella ballet that BYU was putting on. Nathan didn't really want to go in the first place, but he is a sweetheart and decided that he wanted to do something artsy fartsy for me. I expected better from BYU, but I guess when the dancers are full-time ballerinas I can't expect too much. It was kind of fun. The stepsisters were the best part, they were full of humorous movements, for lack of a better way to describe it. I think you just had to see it.

The weather has been warming up a bit so we've been going out for runs and walks. Here are some pictures of us having fun at the Provo River trail.

No comments:

Post a Comment