Monday, June 21, 2010

So umm I'm married and happy

So it has come to my attention that I may or may not have sounded grumpy in my last blog post. Just to clear everything up Nathan is not grumpy. The wedding itself was great. We had friends and family there. And how can you not be happy about having your best friend in your life forever and ever? Kelcy cried a little bit, and if I were a crier I'm sure I would've as well. After waiting for so long I could hardly believe that it was happening.

And I had a blast at the reception as well. So I'm sorry if I came across as grumpy. Having Kelcy in my life has made me like 578 billion times happier than before. And now that we're married and I get to spend even more time with her it's even better. And I love her to death. And because I know people really only care about pictures here is a teaser.


1 comment:

  1. So I'm kind of slow about finding your blog, but I have it now and will continue to read about you and Nathan in Cali. You guys were so cute on your wedding day, and I'm so glad that we got to be there. Hope you're doing well. We can't wait for you guys to move back.

    ReplyDelete